Thursday, January 31, 2013

Who is InsideTheShortSaleDepartment ?

My name is Elizabeth Wojtaszek and I am The Short Sale Department and InsideTheShortSaleDepartment.com. I've been in the Real Estate business for 14 yrs and  have dealt with every aspect of real estate.

Within a short period of time I became an Executive Loan Officer in my first 6 months of Real Estate. As time went on and I picked up the business quickly I wanted to know what was behind the scenes and some would say that being an Executive Loan Officer would be better than being a Loan Processor but I ended up doing both. Basically this is the path I took in my real estate career:

Executive Loan Officer---Loan Officer/Loan Processor---Loan Processor---Account Executive for the 3 top Subprime Mortgage Companies---Account Executive for a Hard Money Lender---Short Sale Negotiator and Freddie Mac Certified

After the subprime mortgage downfall I went back to doing what I knew best which was processing but it was processing short sales.While starting out processing short sales I developed many contacts and still use the ones I met from when I started to this present day and continue to establish new relationships. I push the envelope on negotiating short sales because I know and have studied the guidelines and keep up with lender requirements at all times.

When negotiating my files I'm in control and know the language that the lenders use. My process time is short and clean. Escalations are used when needed and it's minimal most of the time. Postponements of sales are executed and followed through with constant follow up.

The blog that I have created is to chronicle the different scenarios or current short sale situations that I see and go through. It's informative and has explanation. Furthermore it's to encourage realtors to use negotiators such as myself and expand their pipeline and get more business.

-The Short Sale Department

No comments:

Post a Comment